SILENT AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the below before placing a bid on the Silent Auction, running 30 January – 3 February 2018.
By placing a bid in TWS’s silent auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- The silent online auction will run from 9am Tuesday 30th January – 3pm Saturday 3rd February 2018. Winners will be notified after this time.
- The decision of the winners is that of TWS and its team and will be final.
- By placing a bid you are entering into an agreement to purchase the item at the offered price.
- The highest bid will be deemed to be the winner. In the extreme case of where an entry error has occurred, please contact us for the retraction of your bid. If this occurs we reserve the right to offer the item to the second highest bidder.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” TWS has attempted to describe and catalogue items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalogue, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- All items have been donated kindly by the respective parties and as such any respective terms and conditions are applicable.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value.
- TWS is a not for profit project and all proceeds will be used to fund the TWS exhibition at the Australian High Commission, Singapore in March 2018.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full by 5pm Tuesday 6th February 2018. TWS accepts payments via PayPal to [email protected] or contact us for direct debit details.
- Following payment, you may pick up your purchases from Gallerysmith Saturday 10th February 11am-12pm 170 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne. You must show your paid receipt for items to be picked up. Alternatively work can be posted at your expense, please confirm if delivery is to be arranged once TWS has notified you as a winner.
- Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to TWS.
- TWS reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- This Wild Song, their elected and appointed officials, members, sponsors, and volunteers connected with the auction cannot hold any responsibility or liability from any risks or hazards related to the items won at the auction.
Enjoy the exhibition, and happy bidding!